Friday, May 13, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

Sorry I haven't updated this or my website for ages. The last few days have been insane! Upon touching down in Melbourne on 9 May, I realised that I needed to hit the ground running when it came to raising funds to get back for Dili Marathon (which takes place in just over one months time). In order to achieve this, I realised that a print sale and pitching stories would probably be my most viable option. The most time consuming of the two would probably be the later, and consequently, the last week has been spent creating and promoting the above. So.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATTEND! There will be lots of images of daily life around Timor Leste, ranging from street photos, to images relating to women's health care. Prints are affordable, in editions, and printed on premium paper stock.

Over the following days, I will be updating this blog with images from Timor Leste.

No comments:

Post a Comment