Saturday, March 2, 2013

A few weeks ago, mum went to the city with her sisters. I thought it was quiet a good effort to head in, walk around for 4 or 5 hours and be fine. A couple of days after that, I asked her if she wanted to come with me to White Night in Melbourne. (For all of my readers interstate and overses, thats an arts and culture festival which made its debut a few weeks ago.. not a neo-nazi parade). She told me she was too tired and mentioned that when she went to the city, she really struggled. She said that going to the market was becoming tough and that she had to sit down and catch her breath after walking a few hundred metres from her car. 


I was taking photos of the sunset and mum came over and watched me. Shes being lit by the tv I had in the background .
Exhaustion


No comments:

Post a Comment