Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gasometer Hotel

When I was about 15, I used to head to my friend Jono's place in Sunbury. For the most part, we used to drink really bad alcohol and listen to really bad music. Our music tastes evolved, and every now and then we catch up and talk about bands we like or head to a show. 

I kind of grew a little disenfranchised with the local punk rock scene in Melbourne. I stopped heading to small shows and now only really find time to see bigger acts from overseas. 

Jono, kept exploring new music and bands from around Melbourne and the world. He invited me to go to a show at The Gasometer Hotel in Collingwood. Here are some pics. 



Gutter Gods


Rort
A fraction of a second before this guys fist landed in my face during the Oily Boys set.

Slam dancing during the Oily Boys set

Slam dancing during the Oily Boys set

Headliners Straightjacket Nation 

No comments:

Post a Comment